Poll Sound COVID-19 Policy
Posted by: Tyler Robinson - Systems Tech on April 9, 2020
What crazy times we truly are in, first off we hope that all of you are doing well and staying healthy. We'd like to express our thoughts with you regarding the precautions that we are taking in response to the coronavirus.
Poll Sound is committed to helping stop and slow the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19 and for this purpose we have implemented the following procedures at our office and warehouse locations.
- We are still open from 9 AM to 5 PM MST however we are limiting who we will allow into our buildings. Please call, text or email us before visiting so that we can deem your visit as essential and ensure that you are healthy.
- Many of our staff are working from home, please be aware that we may have slightly longer response times.
- All of our rental equipment will be wiped down and sanitized when it goes out and when it is returned.
- All repair and service equipment will be wiped down and sanitized when it goes out and when it comes in.
- All of our employees are practicing social distancing, hand washing, good hygiene and are following the guidelines established by our local health departments.
- We are wiping down our door handles with disinfecting wipes after every entry or exit.
- Our office is undergoing a more regular sanitization process than usual.
- Our employees will not be coming into work if they have any sickness symptoms, even if they are un-related to COVID-19.
The Poll Sound Team