Classroom Live Stream & Recording Solutions
Aurora Temperature Check Tablets - Now Selling
Coronavirus COVID-19 Event Industry Help
Helping to Continue the Legacy
Lake Controller V5.8 with Surface Pro 3 Windows 10
OptEQ SynAudCon - Optimized System Tuning
Elton John - Qualtrics - Vivint Smart Home Arena
T.I, Flo Rida, Nelly, Walk the Moon at Domopalooza
Big Sound for Lady Antebellum and Jacob Davis
EV Tour X High Frequency Driver Repair
Nuendo 7 New Features Features Highlight
Poll Sounds Nuage Has Been Published!
Four More Yamaha Nuage Tutorial Videos
Come visit us Monday thru Friday from 9:00 to 5:30, we have a great showroom and friendly staff that is ready to help you with any of your audio visual needs!
We want to make you aware of a new product that we are dealers for, it is a temperature check tablet from Aurora that helps you add an extra layer of protection to your facility. It allows for individuals to performa a temperature check without any human assistance or interaction. Below are some more details:
To ensure that people entering a location are not running a high temperature, Aurora
introduces the new infrared temperature sensor/detector. It provides alerts when a person is
running a high temperature in less than 3 seconds.
The system uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures. Based
on technology developed in Germany, the highly accurate sensor measures with a tolerance of
+/- 0.5 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
Why a temperature sensor?
- Provides the first layer of screening protection
- More hygienic with non-touch infrared technology
- Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
- Scan distance: 0.5 to 1 meter (approx. 1’ 8” to 3’ 3”)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5°C (+/- 0.9°F)
- Scan speed: within 3 seconds
- 10”, 15.6”, and 21.5” models
- Quad-core 1.8Ghz processor
- WiFi and PoE Ethernet (PoE on 10” & 15” models only)
- VESA compatible mounting
- APS-1 adjustable pole stand with weighted base
- WMT-1 VESA wall mount
Future firmware upgrade options
- Photo & thermal result email alerts
- Facial recognition
- Customized flagging
- ReAX control
- Integration with third-party control and access systems
If you are interested in purchasing these for your organizations please reach out to us today to place your order. Currently we are back-ordered for 3 weeks but we can get your order in the cue so that you can start monitoring the people entering your facility to help protect the health and safety of those around you.
View Article »
© 2020 Poll Sound · Terms ·