Free Gift Wrapping!
The Audio-Technica ATW-3110b Wireless Body-Pack System is a frequency agile, true-diversity system that includes the ATW-R310 receiver and ATW-T310 UniPak transmitter. The absence of a microphone allows users the freedom to choose any of the Audio-Technica UniPak compatible microphones or cables as desired.
The ATW-R310b receiver features frequency adjustable UHF reception, allowing access of up to 996 user selectable channels. Diversity reception allows 2 built-in independent receivers to relay on a single frequency for the strongest possible reception. The rear panel reveals both unbalanced 1/4" phone and balanced XLR outputs. A comprehensive back-lit LCD display reveals channel and frequency settings, signal status and transmitter battery status. The receiver also features a ground lift switch, convenient in settings where bad power feeds result in ground hum and noise on the output stage.
The ATW-T310b body-pack transmitter features Audio-Technica's unique UniPak input connector. The input conveniently accepts both line and microphone level signals (adjustable) allowing instrument signals as well as microphone signals. An assortment of compatible microphones and instrument cables are available from Audio-Technica. The lightweight transmitter operates on 2 AA alkaline batteries for up to 6 hours (High) and 8 hours (Low).
- 996 - 1001 UHF frequencies
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- Nine pre-coordinated frequency scan groups simplify selection of usable frequencies in a multi-channel wireless system
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Advanced digital Tone Lock squelch effectively blocks stray RF and communicates transmitter data for receiver display
- Transmitters offer back-lit LCD & dual-color LED
- Locking battery compartment with secure latch and robust design
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Balanced and unbalanced audio output jacks
- ATW-T310b UniPak transmitter includes Super Hi-Z input that provides optimum load for guitar pickups
606.000 – 631.000 MHz (U Band – covering TV Ch. 38)
541.500 – 566.375 MHz (C Band)
655.500 – 680.375 MHz (D Band)
721.500 – 746.375 MHz (G Band)
Upon submitting your order a Poll Sound Sales Representative will call to help determine the best frequency for your area.
Click Here To View Product Manual