The MG12 from Yamaha is a compact mixer capable of twelve simultaneous inputs that is ideal for performances, recordings lectures and more. The mixer features four mono mic/line combo input channels, two stereo line input channels that can also be used as mono mic or line inputs (XLR and stereo 1/4" inputs), and two stereo line inputs with 1/4" and RCA jacks.
Channels 1-8 are each equipped with D-PRE mic preamps, 3-band EQ, pan control and a high pass filter. The D-PRE mic preamps feature an inverted Darlington circuit and switchable 48V phantom power for use with dynamic and condenser microphones. Channels 1-4 each also feature 26dB attenuation switches for use with loud sound sources such as guitar amplifiers and drums.
The MG12 mixer has XLR and TRS stereo outs for connecting to your PA system or monitor speakers. It also has a 1/4" headphone output with level control for personal monitoring, as well as additional TRS 1/4" stereo monitor outs for sending to powered speakers, amplifiers or devices such as digital recorders.
- Two TRS auxiliary outputs with dedicated send level controls on each channel for routing aux mixes to external devices such as reverb units or monitor mixers
- Two group buses (one stereo) with overall level control fader and dedicated outputs for creating a sub mix such as a drum group, or for routing select elements of a mix to outboard equipment
- 3-band EQ on channels 1-8 and 2-band EQ on channels 9-12
- Pan/balance control on each channel
- One-knob compressor on channels 1-4 to smooth out the dynamics of vocals and instruments to help them sit better in your mix
- Rugged metal chassis built to withstand wear and tear
- Internal universal power supply for worldwide use
Click Here To View Product Manual
Click Here To View Product Brochure