We want to make you aware of a new product that we are carrying, it is a temperature-check tablet called the TAURI. The TAURI tablet helps you add an extra layer of protection to your facility by allowing individuals to perform a temperature-check without any human assistance or interaction.
To ensure that people entering a location are not running a high temperature, TAURI introduces the new infrared temperature sensor/detector. It provides alerts when a person is running a high temperature in less than 3 seconds.
The system uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures. Based on technology developed in Germany, the highly accurate sensor measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.5 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
Why a temperature sensor?
- Provides the first layer of screening protection
- More hygienic with non-touch infrared technology
- Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
- Scan distance: 0.5 to 1 meter (approx. 1’ 8” to 3’ 3”)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5°C (+/- 0.9°F)
- Scan speed: within 3 seconds – 10”, 15.6”, and 21.5” models
- Quad-core 1.8Ghz processor – WiFi and PoE Ethernet (PoE on 10” & 15” models only)
- VESA compatible mounting
- APS-1 adjustable pole stand with weighted base
- WMT-1 VESA wall mount
Future firmware upgrade options
- Photo & thermal result email alerts
- Facial recognition
- Customized flagging
- ReAX control
- Integration with third-party control and access systems
If you are interested in purchasing these for your organization please reach out to us today to place your order. Currently we are back-ordered for 3 weeks, but we can get your order in the queue so that you can start monitoring the people entering your facility to help protect the health and safety of those around you.
TAURI (patents pending) is a partnership between Aurora and GloryStar.